1.Students and Foreign workers:Cooks (NOC code 6322), food service
supervisors (NOC 6311), administrative officer (NOC 1221), administrative assistants (NOC 1241), accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311), and retail sales supervisor(NOC 6211) these six occupations will no longer be eligible for CEC however they will be eligible to apply under PNP and or arranged employment
2. 2014 expected to have 261,000 immagrants (63% economic, 26% family and 10% humanitarian
3.Now Employer have to pay for Labour Market Opinion ($275 per
Foreign Worker) and really justify "Why a foreign Worker? Why not a Canadian?student applying for LMO and foreign workers asking for extention be cautious.However, if you had applied for PR and obtained a file no:, you do not have toapply for LMO; you can ask for open work permit from CIC Vegerville, AB.
4. Quebec Investor Program is now close.
5. Alberta Family Stream is now closed Students who has a valid job offer from Alberta employer can apply for a PNP. However, intention to stay in the province permanently is important. Therefore, if you have studied outside Alberta, it may be difficult to prove it. Be cautious! (September 24, 2013)
6. PEI Immigrant Partner Program opening next week again
8. Family Class applications (parents/grand) filed before May 28, 2010 are now been asked to submit additional or current information
9. You may consider EB5 investor program for US Green Card instead of Canadian Investor Program
10. Nurses may be eligible for PNP program but not under Federal (French not really important but English is)
11. Saskatchewan is looking for experienced Dr under a special program.
12. Applying as a Farmer under Federal Self Category may not be a good idea. Check the statistics as well as self employed requirements carefully
13. PNPManitoba,Alberta maybe better option but check out the success rate so far. What is a farmer? The average size of a farm in Canada is almost 800 acres. 14. Professions in Demand Engineers (Mechanical, Chemical, Mining, Geological, Petroleum,Aerospace and Computer)/Para Medics(Occupational Therapists, Medical sonographers, Medical Radiation Technologists,clinical perfusionists, pathologists assistant, medical laboratory technicians and medical laboratory technologists)/ land surveyors (inspectors in public and environmental health, and occupational health and safety) and nurses in Quebec.
© 2013 | metro immigration.com